Friday, March 8, 2013

I'm jumping back in!

I know I have not posted in a long time. I apologize. This is basically just going to be updates!
1. I got a great new job! I am now a supervisor!
2. My daughter is on the potty training band wagon.
3. I am starting a new crafty endeavor!

1: At this moment I am currently working both jobs. 3 weekdays left until I am just doing the new one. I am a coordinator at a Drop-in Center for mental health consumers.
2.In late January Abbi started using the potty regularly. (Yay)! The downside was that we were leaving for vacation the next day. So we tried to keep it going through the trip. She did awesome....until we all came down with the flu while in NYC! Ugh! Needless to say her progress was delayed a bit and we are def still struggling. But I am still very determined to get it done by June!
3: My crafty endeavor will have to be a surprise.
Subscribe to my Blog via email, you'll be glad you did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment