Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Gifts from the heart Part 2

A couple of posts back I mentioned a twist on a paper bag mini! Well here you go. I was really wanting to make a mini, but I don't really have a lot of pics of the person I wast gifting it to. Also, she is 10 and a special needs child, so I wanted something fun and simple. I recently made a sticker chart for my daughter by laminating some scrapbook paper. You probably realize where I am going with this. I made a sticker book out of the mini!

What would be the pull out photo mats are now laminated and ready for stickers. And the paper covered surfaces are perfect for doodles and notes. I know Bridget will love this book. And of course I included various sticker sheets to get her started :)
I hope you enjoyed my idea, comment, and subscribe by e-mail :) come back for more!!





No comments:

Post a Comment