Sunday, March 24, 2013

Gifts from the heart <3 part 1

I really enjoy giving gifts I have made. Whether it is a simple card, an entire scrapbook or something in between. There is just something about giving, and receiving, handmade gifts that just doesn't compare to store bought.
In November 2008 a good friend of mine had her first child. I wanted to give her something extra special. At the time I was also pregnant (1st trimester) so it took awhile to finish. However I did get it done. I took a couple of photos of the finished product that I will share below.
My scrapping style is very simple. I like matching things, and using page kits. I do own a cricut expression, however I don't use it as much as I would like.
So now I leave you with a few photos of the 8 1/2 x 11 book I gave her.

Subscribe by e-mail and/or check back later in the week for part 2 of gifts from the heart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment