Thursday, July 19, 2012

JULY 2012 Promotions

Now thru July, 31st

I have a few promotions going on! So, first off... to receive these promotions you must Email me first! Rainbowstamper@yahoo.com
let me know you want to shop on my website, or in person for locals.. Once you have shopped I will send your free gift. These are promotions from ME, not close to my heart. You MUST E-mail me first to receive these promotions.
1. Spend $50 and you receive a FREE fall/Winter 2012 idea book and a petite perks mini stamp set.
2. Spend $20 and receive a petite perks mini stamp set free.

~you can also Just buy an idea book for $3.95 +shipping

Close to my Heart promotions---- these you can just straight on my site rainbowstamper.ctmh.com and shop.

1. Stamp of the month is $5 with $50 purchase
2. with $75 online purchase receive one of these free depending on purchase date

July 16–20 Lucky Paper Packet and Lucky My Stickease® Assortment

July 21–25 Mayberry Paper Packet and Mayberry My Stickease® Assortment
July 26–29 Sophia Paper Packet and Sophia My Stickease® Assortment

July 30–31 Believe Paper Packet and Holiday Pockets

OR Wonderland Paper Packet and Wonderland My Stickease® Assortment

The new idea book goes LIVE August 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment